CREST Discovery Days are ideal activities for collapsed timetable days for KS3 pupils where every pupil can earn a CREST Award in a day. All resources are freely downloadable and are appropriate to be run by any teacher, not just STEM specialists.
We currently have funding from CREST to offer a limited number of workshops to schools in Wales to support teachers to run a Discovery Day with KS3 pupils. Details as follows:
· We will lead teachers to run a CREST Discovery Day
· 2 hour teacher CPD on running CREST Discovery Days in the future
· We must have at least 120 pupils on the day
· Ideally the schools will have a high % FSM
· Discovery Day must take place before the end of March
Schools will have a choice of theme for the day - some Discovery Days have a Welsh element while others focus on Global Citizenship.
For more details or to invite us to come to your school, please contact Llinos at firstname.lastname@example.org